Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same?
pulse
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 / 4:17 PM ♥
PULSE was... You guessed it, boring. We spent the whole day at the city and we only played for like half an hour, including rehearsal and the actual performance. Whilst waiting four hours for our rehearsal to begin, I was playing DS (mainly Mario Kart) with the twins and Martin whilst Jasmin and Antony had some 'alone' time where everyone could still see them and most of the band were playing each other's instruments. Why couldn't we have free time in the city rather than being trapped in a gay dressing room in the Opera House? Four hours is enough time to go to Capitol and do stuff there :K Also, our rehearsal started late so our two hours of free time in the city got cut down to one and a half hours. We barely had enough time to take photos of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, eat dinner (which was seafood) and get extremely overpriced Baskin Robbins ice-cream. Because we were only playing in the finale, we got to watch the first half of the concert. The bands played crap music and the dancers were really messy. The only good people were the vocal solists. But Ningbo were teh sex. They were so much better than our crappy Australian performers. They had mad finger moving skills and dancing skills. Tim fell asleep halfway through. I opened his eyelid but he didn't wake up. Then I pinched his nose and he only moved his head but he didn't actually wake up. Then I got his ticket and put in his mouth and up his nose but still no reaction. In the end I had to hit him for him to wake up and then he was like "Why is my nose so watery?" When we finally performed it was a bit bleh. It was pretty horrible. PULSE was gay, except for the one and a half hours of free time in the city. I got photos =] But I can't be bothered to upload them yet and some might be a bit inappropiate to show... Reports back today! VD = epic failure. I don't want to say what I got but it was under 60. Luckily my parents didn't get angry, they were just like, "Why they hell did you choose VD if you're not good at it?" I got three 90's: English, Maths and Latin. I normally get crap in English so I'm happy with English. But VD, WTF? I also got my Theory exam results back. What a result-y day. 86. Just made it into Honours :D
|
Profile
27th November. Asian. Sydney.
A lot of things thing excite me (in a non-sexual way). What excite me the most are God, friends, family, art, photography, fashion and design.
I don't know what my world would be like if I didn't have all of those things.
|
pulse
Tuesday, July 1, 2008 / 4:17 PM ♥
PULSE was... You guessed it, boring. We spent the whole day at the city and we only played for like half an hour, including rehearsal and the actual performance. Whilst waiting four hours for our rehearsal to begin, I was playing DS (mainly Mario Kart) with the twins and Martin whilst Jasmin and Antony had some 'alone' time where everyone could still see them and most of the band were playing each other's instruments. Why couldn't we have free time in the city rather than being trapped in a gay dressing room in the Opera House? Four hours is enough time to go to Capitol and do stuff there :K Also, our rehearsal started late so our two hours of free time in the city got cut down to one and a half hours. We barely had enough time to take photos of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge, eat dinner (which was seafood) and get extremely overpriced Baskin Robbins ice-cream. Because we were only playing in the finale, we got to watch the first half of the concert. The bands played crap music and the dancers were really messy. The only good people were the vocal solists. But Ningbo were teh sex. They were so much better than our crappy Australian performers. They had mad finger moving skills and dancing skills. Tim fell asleep halfway through. I opened his eyelid but he didn't wake up. Then I pinched his nose and he only moved his head but he didn't actually wake up. Then I got his ticket and put in his mouth and up his nose but still no reaction. In the end I had to hit him for him to wake up and then he was like "Why is my nose so watery?" When we finally performed it was a bit bleh. It was pretty horrible. PULSE was gay, except for the one and a half hours of free time in the city. I got photos =] But I can't be bothered to upload them yet and some might be a bit inappropiate to show... Reports back today! VD = epic failure. I don't want to say what I got but it was under 60. Luckily my parents didn't get angry, they were just like, "Why they hell did you choose VD if you're not good at it?" I got three 90's: English, Maths and Latin. I normally get crap in English so I'm happy with English. But VD, WTF? I also got my Theory exam results back. What a result-y day. 86. Just made it into Honours :D
|
Twitter
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|