Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same?




Tagboard


SXY = Sandy X Yeli
Saturday, August 23, 2008 / 10:51 PM

Today Yeli and I went shopping at Towers (I know, boirng, but it was really last minute). Things that I wanted to do/see/get:
  • Because I got dropped off at the library, I wanted to see a Baulko person (I basically always see one whenever I go there).
  • At Towers I wanted to see someone from my Youth Group (").
  • I also wanted to see someone from our grade in Baulko (").
  • Yeli and I wanted to find masks from a toy store and take pictures with them. I especially wanted a Transformers mask and Yeli wanted a Pikachu one.
  • We also wanted to go to Kmart and find one of those drawing board things, write on it and take pictures of it.
  • See fob guys and do our usual fob count.
  • Get cheap junk food from the Korean store (which was where I was meeting Yeli) for band tour.
  • Hear Big Bang/Shinee/some random Korean artist that I like at the Korean store (seeing as Jolene hears Big Bang/Shinee when she goes there).
  • Get Nutella packet things also for band tour.
  • Get bleach for facial hair.
  • Get value pack wax strips.
  • Get a certain face wash.
  • Take lots of pictures in our quest to become net idols (that's never going to happen).
Interesting things that happened today:
  • Saw Kevin Z (don't want to give out his full name on the internet) at the library.
  • Saw Dora and Jolynn from my Youth Group when I was buying Easy Way.
  • Found the perfect shirt for Anthony at Kmart. It said "I'm totally gorgeous". Would've bought it for him if it was $5, but it was $10.
  • We discovered that Crocs aren't that comfortable.
  • Found masks at Kmart. I managed to find a Transformers one but Yeli didn't find Pikachu.
  • Saw a guy from our grade (who I shall call Shopping Boy) and his friend (that Yeli and I didn't know) at Jay Jays.
  • Saw Mrs. Tomanovic at Jay Jays and she was like "They have some very nice clothes here" in her very awesome Russian accent.
  • Then Yeli and I decided to stalk Shopping Boy but we had to find him again first...
  • In our attempt to find Shopping Boy I saw Dora and Jolynn again at Cotton On.
  • Also saw Elizabeth and her family.
  • When we decided to give up on finding and stalking Shopping Boy, I saw Ash and Kenny from my Youth Group.
Some very disappointing things that happened:
  • Our fob count was an all time low: 0.
  • No music that I recognized at the Korean store.
  • Didn't find a drawing board in Kmart.
  • I was too cheap to buy the value wax strips.
  • Didn't find the face wash I was looking for.
  • Didn't find any clothes that were perfect for Anthony that were $5 or under.
  • Yeli and I are not net idols (and we will never be).


Haha, it looks like I'm busting for the toilet.


Tampon shopping. If you don't know what tampon is, don't look it up (Kapilan :])


Ew, Crocs.


Sexy.

---

Well a lot of people have asked me "Does Anthony ever talk?" so I have decided to start Mission Make Anthony Talk More. I feel very honoured to be one of the few people who hears him talk normally so I've decided to use this privilege for the better of mankind and make him talk more. On Friday lunch I made him say "hi" to everyone in our grade that we passed, except there were too many and he didn't get to say "hi" to everyone. At the beginning of period 7, before the teachers went into their classrooms, I made him say "hi everybody" to the people in the Commerce class diagonally opposite my Latin classroom. However, that also failed because he was too quiet for anyone but a select few to hear.

I also need to make him talk louder. I even have that problem with him sometimes.

So if Anthony talks to you when he normally doesn't, don't be weirded out, talk back. Support the cause! Talk to Anthony!



If you ever lost someone you truly love
Let me hear you say yeah.