Tell me if time should make a change
Then why do I feel the same?
Baking!
Monday, August 3, 2009 / 8:30 PM ♥
Sometime in the holiday I watched Harry Potter and baked at Dinusha's house with Dinusha, Nicole (she didn't watch the movie with us though), Shirley and Deva (aka CPFL). Harry Potter is so awesome!!! Being the English nerds we are (Ext English for the win), we analyzed the film techniques when we were walking out of the cinema. "The irony in the imagery of Malfoy being evil, but having blonde hair" "The birds eye view of everyone after Dumbledore's death shows their helplessness" I can't really remember what else we said, but we deserved a 20/20 for the depth in our analysis *coughcough* We bought ingredients for what we were going to bake (which was still undecided at that time) and after much confusion, we caught the bus. To reach Dinusha's house, we had to walk through Oakhill College. The "TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED" sign made me worried (I seemed to be the only one worried about the sign). However, there were only construction workers there and they didn't really care about us. After lunch, which involved chicken that was too spicy for the Chinese (ie. Shirley and me), we baked! I didn't really help much with the baking; I only annoyed everyone with my excessive photo taking. The end results:  I can't actually remember what this was... But it had apple inside and it was delicious.  The only picture of the chocolate cake I took. Other photos:  Masterchef judges Deva and Shirley.  Deva's selca.  Failed jump shots = hilarious photos.  Weird Nicole.  Just so you could see a photo of me (taken by Deva).  Lying on Dinusha's driveway.  Beautiful scenery in front of Dinusha's house (but my photography skills don't do it much justice). Click for more photos
|
Profile
27th November. Asian. Sydney.
A lot of things thing excite me (in a non-sexual way). What excite me the most are God, friends, family, art, photography, fashion and design.
I don't know what my world would be like if I didn't have all of those things.
|
Baking!
Monday, August 3, 2009 / 8:30 PM ♥
Sometime in the holiday I watched Harry Potter and baked at Dinusha's house with Dinusha, Nicole (she didn't watch the movie with us though), Shirley and Deva (aka CPFL). Harry Potter is so awesome!!! Being the English nerds we are (Ext English for the win), we analyzed the film techniques when we were walking out of the cinema. "The irony in the imagery of Malfoy being evil, but having blonde hair" "The birds eye view of everyone after Dumbledore's death shows their helplessness" I can't really remember what else we said, but we deserved a 20/20 for the depth in our analysis *coughcough* We bought ingredients for what we were going to bake (which was still undecided at that time) and after much confusion, we caught the bus. To reach Dinusha's house, we had to walk through Oakhill College. The "TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED" sign made me worried (I seemed to be the only one worried about the sign). However, there were only construction workers there and they didn't really care about us. After lunch, which involved chicken that was too spicy for the Chinese (ie. Shirley and me), we baked! I didn't really help much with the baking; I only annoyed everyone with my excessive photo taking. The end results:  I can't actually remember what this was... But it had apple inside and it was delicious.  The only picture of the chocolate cake I took. Other photos:  Masterchef judges Deva and Shirley.  Deva's selca.  Failed jump shots = hilarious photos.  Weird Nicole.  Just so you could see a photo of me (taken by Deva).  Lying on Dinusha's driveway.  Beautiful scenery in front of Dinusha's house (but my photography skills don't do it much justice). Click for more photos
|
Twitter
Credits
Layout done by runningtoyou. with the help of my portfolio's icons over here.
|